It didn't take long before I realized I was feeding my guinea pigs some of the best hay in the country. I listened to friends complain about the variable quality of hays purchased from reputable companies and heard them ask where I got my hay when I'd share a photo of one of my pigs. This led me to take a second look at my fabulous hay. I found that this region exports and sells more hay than any place else in the United States and I was sure this was due to high quality. I sent samples to friends and with their encouragement, gave up my job and went into the hay business full time.
And here are a few comments from this discussion:
- Our guys absolutely LOVE IT!
- My guys are nuts for Kleenmama's bluegrass.
- Woohoo!! Just got my first shipment of Kleenmama's hay. I got 5lbs of the bluegrass, and 5lbs of the timothy, just to see which one CP likes best. So far I've only given him the bluegrass. He loves it!
- The pigs were so delighted.
- My Bluegrass arrived yesterday and it's absolutely beautiful! And so soft. My pigs love it! Thanks Kleenmama!
- My I may have to make a permanent switch from timothy hay.
- Hey KM, my pigs love your bluegrass hay, but my cat loves it more...
- I got your hay!! It's great! Thank you very much!!
- KM, finally served up some of what arrived yesterday, and guess what--they loooove it. Three sets of little jaws are workin' away just as fast as they can!